Need help with writing a college essay?
Browse our database of essays, and find what you need! Also, you can have a quick look at the topics we’ve selected for you!
Popular Questions about Essay Writing
How can I get free essays?
Here you can findsome of the best samples with free essays papers and other types of academic works.
What is free essay writing?
How can I write a good essay?
- Analyse the question.
- Define your argument.
- Use evidence, reasoning and scholarship.
- Organise a coherent essay.
- Write clearly.
- Cite sources and evidence.
How do we start an essay?
- An opening hook to catch the reader’s attention.
- Relevant background information that the reader needs to know.
- A thesis statement that presents your main point or argument.
What are the 5 steps to writing an essay?
- Step 1: Prewriting. Before you start writing, you need to decide exactly what you’ll write about and do the necessary research. …
- Step 2: Planning and outlining. …
- Step 3: Writing a first draft. …
- Step 4: Redrafting and revising. …
- Step 5: Editing and proofreading.
What are the parts of essay?
The main parts (or sections) to an essay are the intro, body, and conclusion. In a standard short essay, five paragraphs can provide the reader with enough information in a short amount of space.
How many paragraphs is an essay?
The basic format for an essay is known as the five paragraph essay – but an essay may have as many paragraphs as needed. A five paragraph essay contains five paragraphs. However, the essay itself consists of three sections: an introduction, a body and a conclusion.
What are the 7 elements of an essay?
- # 1 – Do your Research. …
- # 2 – Outline Your Essay. …
- # 3 – The Introduction. …
- # 4 – The Body. …
- # 5 – The Conclusion. …
- # 6 – Proofreading & Editing. …
- # 7 – Read It One More Time! …
- Write The Perfect Essay Every Time!
How to Write Creatively?
Creative writing comes naturally. However, like other skills, it can also be mastered or learned with hard work, dedication and practice.
- Understanding the Difference Between Good and Bad Writing
- Audiences are the Judge
- Try to be Unique
- Brainstorming Ideas
- Practice Makes You Perfect
- Never Restrict Yourself
- Take the Criticism Positively
Some Statistics about Essay Writing
📋 A study by The Center for Academic Integrity found that almost 80% of college students admit to cheating at least once.
📌 A poll conducted by US News and World Reports found that 90% of students believe that cheaters are either never caught or have never been appropriately disciplined.
📑 A survey by the Psychological Record shows that 36% of undergraduates have admitted to plagiarizing written material.